From: dewar@merv.cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: Assembly and Ada
Date: 1997/04/10
Date: 1997-04-10T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Larry said

<<There is also an Alpha VMS version of GNAT Ada coming, and Robert Dewar
can indicate whether ACT has current plans for inlining assembler code.>>

Since plans seem to imply the notion of something you expect to do in tthe
future, I guess the answer is that we do not have plans, because we fully
implement both Machine_Code intrinsics and package Machine_Code for all
GNAT ports RIGHT NOW!

This was implemented in 3.07, so it has been around for a while!