* unix ada debugger?
@ 1997-03-31  0:00 dawkins
From: dawkins @ 1997-03-31  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm looking for a Alpha ada debugger running under DEC unix. We are currently
using a DBX debugger. We are unhappy with this debugger and were wondering if
there are different ones out there that someone could tell us about.

Scott Dawkins
dawkins@ssdd.nrl.navy.mil

* Re: unix ada debugger?
@ 1997-04-02  0:00 ` Larry Kilgallen
From: Larry Kilgallen @ 1997-04-02  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <1997Mar31.094832.29@whisky>, dawkins@whisky.nrl.navy.mil writes:
> I'm looking for a Alpha ada debugger running under DEC unix. We are currently
> using a DBX debugger. We are unhappy with this debugger and were wondering if
> there are different ones out there that someone could tell us about.

If this is DEC Unix, the other possible debugger from DEC is ladebug.

* Re: unix ada debugger?
@ 1997-04-02  0:00   ` Robert Dewar
From: Robert Dewar @ 1997-04-02  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

n article <1997Mar31.094832.29@whisky>, dawkins@whisky.nrl.navy.mil writes:
> I'm looking for a Alpha ada debugger running under DEC unix. We are currently
> using a DBX debugger. We are unhappy with this debugger and were wondering if
> there are different ones out there that someone could tell us about.

GNAT running under DEC unix uses gdb and that seems to work pretty well.
DEC unix is in fact one of our primary targets for the improvement work
that we are currently doing on GDB.