From: dewar@merv.cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: Algorithms
Date: 1997/03/13
Date: 1997-03-13T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

<<I found this newsgroup on the web and was wondering if anyone out there
knew of a place to get information on different algorithms used in Ada
for different situations.  I am fairly new to the language, but I know
how the syntax works.  I just am having problems figuring out which
algorithms to use.  Any help would be desperately appreciated.>>

This is a little confused. The algorithms used in programs are pretty much
independent of the language in which the program is used, and any good
book on algorithms will describe sets of interesting algorithgms in a
pretty much language independent manner.

Perhaps what you are looking for is examples of Ada code, and for that
you should go to www.adahome.com, which has lots of good pointers to
this, and much other useful stuff.