From: dewar@merv.cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: Aeonix Ada 95
Date: 1997/03/09
Date: 1997-03-09T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

iRobert Niederman says

<<I am a software engineer for ITT Federal Services Corporation,
at Vandenburg Air Force Base, Calif. USA.  I have been assigned
the task of choosing an Ada compiler for my software team and
am seeking information on the Aeonix Ada 95 compiler.  I need
it to engineer software for real-time usage on an embedded
system with some tough timimg constraints.  I am soliciting for
information and opinions concerning this compiler.

You should also investigate GNAT. One aspect of GNAT that is significant
is that it is the only general purpose compiler that passes ALL (100%)
of the applicable tests in the real time annex. Check out the validation
reports on the IC host to verify this claim.

For what system are you looking for a compiler?

For information on commercial support for GNAT, send email to sales@gnat.com