From: dewar@merv.cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: GNAT NT 3.09 Bug?? or my configuration.
Date: 1997/02/21
Date: 1997-02-21T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Barry Shiff said

<<I sent this bug to ACT and they could not repeat it>>

Nope, that is not what I told Barry, I don't now how he misinterpreted
what I said. I told him the bug was fixed in the current version of GNAT
(GNAT 3.10) which will be released some time in the future. Barry, perhaps
you just read current, and assumed that this was 3.09.

We are generally not interested in repeating bugs so much as fixing them :-)
This one is fixed!