From: dewar@merv.cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: gnat304a and win32ada :(
Date: 1996/11/29
Date: 1996-11-29T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

iJim Burns says

"I guess that there are some object files or libraries which the compiler needs a
nd can't find, but I'm clueless as to what to do about it.

I've tried this installation on two different machines, on windows NT 4.0 and wi
ndows 95. I don't think this is an OS setup problem.

Thanks for your help,

        -- Jim"

Clues are available in the documentation!
Yes, indeed you are missing libraries, see docuemntation for details
on what is needed. You have to buy these libraries from Microsoft.

The current NT version that we are working on (and which you will be
able to see demonstrated at Tri-Ada) will not have this requirement