From: dewar@merv.cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: GNAT 3.08 availability?
Date: 1996/11/02
Date: 1996-11-02T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Joerg 'George' asks

"This makes me wondering. I did not see yet any 3.06 release of GNAT, not
even thinking of further version. Have I missed something? Have the
mirror sites moved around? I checked cs.nyu.edu and www.adahome.com but
did not find anything new. Please could you give me a hint what is going
on...?
"

3.06 was skipped, it was the version on a beta SGI release

3.07 sources are frozen, and we are currently doing the multi-platform
builds of the final release so that we can make it public.

3.08 is our current development version (and is the version we are using
to develop the new NT release, there will be no 3.07 NT release).