From: dewar@merv.cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: GNAT 3.08 availability?
Date: 1996/10/30
Date: 1996-10-30T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Chris says

"I've heard GNAT 3.08 will be focused on Windows 95, with no need for a separate
SDK. Is this true?  Does anyone know when 3.08 is suppposed to be out?  TIA"

It is not true that GNAT 3.08 will be "focused" on Windows 95. It is true
that there will be a version of GNAT 3.08 for NT/WIn95 that will not need
any additional software.

3.08 for NT is currently being tested by some of our customers. As always,
we never publish release dates for the public versions, since we do these
public releases when we are sure that the version is in good shape, and
we make no schedules, even for ourselves on public releases.