* LOOKING FOR AN ADA COMPILER
@ 1996-10-13  0:00 schizophonic
From: schizophonic @ 1996-10-13  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am a student, and I am looking for a free or inexpensive ADA
compiler. I have read that GNAT compiler is free, and I would like to
know your opinion about the quality of the compiler.

Thank you!

* Re: LOOKING FOR AN ADA COMPILER
@ 1996-10-21  0:00 tmoran
From: tmoran @ 1996-10-21  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In <54ejmt$7qn@mtinsc01-mgt.ops.worldnet.att.net> Linda Matlack said:
>We are using the Feldman/Koffman Ada 95 book, but learning Ada 83
>because our school won't update the computers to Ada 95.  Talk about
  Do you mean the physical computers have too little RAM to run the
compiler that came with the book, or what?  There are great differences
in hardware requirements of different vendor's Ada compilers.