From: dewar@merv.cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Date: 1996/10/16
Date: 1996-10-16T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Neil said

"I'm fairly sure I'm not breaking netiquette so here goes...

We have set up a number of mailing lists for use with our new ObjectAda
compilers, as these have only recently been completed we could not
announce them to all you folks who already have copies of ObjectAda.
"

I certainly don't think anyone will object to such an announcement. On the
contrary I think mailing lists of this kind are very useful to people.

And this is perhaps a good opportunity to mention that GNAT mailing list
that we maintain. It is chat@gnat.com, and you can join my sending mail
to chat-request with text subscribe xxx, where xxx is your email address.