From: dewar@merv.cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: Linking Ada with X
Date: 1996/10/15
Date: 1996-10-15T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Jose complained he had trouble using the Motif interface on an SGI
machine and asked:

"  3. Should I send the mafia round SGI ??? I wouldn't like to have to
     hurt the GNU folks."

Well if you have support from SGI, and if they undertake to support this
third party binding, then you should certainly send in a bug report. if the
answer is no to either question, I don't see you have any complaint with
SGI!

As far as I know, you don't have support from ACT (but I can't be sure to
recognize all our customers by name without their customer support number :-)
and in any case we do not undertake to support this motif binding, though
we may in the future if and when it is adopted as part of the ACE.

Robert Dewar
Ada Core Technologies