From: dewar@merv.cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: Gnat for Windows, was Re: NON EXPENSIVE ADA COMPILER
Date: 1996/10/12
Date: 1996-10-12T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

tmoran says

"  Is there in fact any way to get a GNAT that produces Windows 95/NT
programs for less then $250?  I bought the $50 version and it has no way
to use "resources".  The docs indicate that I can either buy MS Visual C++
or the $250 version of GNAT from Labtek in order to use menus, dialog
boxes, etc in my Windows programs."

Ada Core Technologies is now developing a version of NT GNAT that is based
on the Cygnus libraries and does not require any additional modules to

run Ada code. This version is now in the hands of some of our customers and
is undergoing beta testing. We expect to release this version before the
end of the year publically.

Meanwhile the answer to your question is no.