From: dewar@schonberg.cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: Best Ada95 reference
Date: 1996/10/08
Date: 1996-10-08T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Matthew said

"This may seem like heresy, but one of the best books for learning Ada 95 is
... the Ada 83 Rationale.  I've been programming in Ada for several years
and only just recently read it, but I shouldn't have waited!"

That't not heresy at all, but after reading the old testament, be sure to
read the new testament as well (the Ada 95 rationale) :-)