From: dewar@cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: non key-words in xemacs to be upper case
Date: 1996/08/25
Date: 1996-08-25T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Ken says

'The guide does note, however, that people learning Ada may be better served by
reading code where the reserved words are emphasized, and so a different convent
ion"

This is a reaction to a strong reaction from Mike Feldman, who likes to
teach Ada using ALL UPPER CASE KEYWORDS, and that is the way his book is
written, but I strongly disagree with this, and it is interesting to note
that not ONE of my students chose to follow this style (I let them choose
their own style, as long as they are consistent).