From: dewar@cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: compile on a pc to a sparc
Date: 1996/07/12
Date: 1996-07-12T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

- What does that mean for the OS/2 support Robert ?

    I have already posted the answer to this

- Could you describe why Win95 should make life easier for you ?

    This is not really the place for OS discussions, but in short, I prefer
    to be a standard user, and not spend time scrambling after drivers etc.
    and, more importantly, more Ada users by far are interested in the NT
    and Win95 versions so it is important to have someone at ACT using this
    version as a mainstream development version, while far fewer people are
    using the OS/2 version. And finally, Win95 looks pretty nice to me!