From: dewar@cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: File Name Rules
Date: 1996/07/09
Date: 1996-07-09T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Rob said

"I tend to use symbolic links, I am also using two compilers and wrote a
perl script to take a set of ada files and create a symbolic link by
looking into the actual file and deciding what the gnat filename should
be. Its not ideal but it saves inserting nasty pragmas everywhere,
getting warnings from one or another compiler"

There is no need to "insert nasty pragmas everywhere". To specify a
set of file names to GNAT that is not the default, simply create a
file gnat.adc that contains the list of file name to unit name
translations.