From: dewar@cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: A note on GNAT 3.05 performance
Date: 1996/06/22
Date: 1996-06-22T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Michael Brenner says

"Is this why djgpp DOS interrupts don't work any more...because
the structure containing the registers is a record type?"

Please report the behavior you are seeing, with an exact example to
report@gnat.com. The folks maintaining the DOS port at ACT do not
read CLA.

Sorry to sound like a broken record on this, but it seems a continual
problem that people post GNAT reports to CLA without copying to
report@gnat.com. Most of the people at ACT have abandoned reading CLA
(too high a noise to signal ratio), and I don't get on every day
necessarily any more (and I certainly do not forward bug reports
from CLA, since there is no simple way to do that for me while
retaining proper tracking headers, subject lines etc.)