From: dewar@cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: on calling Ada from C/C++
Date: 1996/06/13
Date: 1996-06-13T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Nasser said

"If you want to call more than one ada subprogram from C++, I found that
gnatlink (the gnat ada linker) does not take more than .ALI file, this
means that you can not have separate ada functions/procedure in separate
files and have C++ call them (unless I missed something), the easy solution
is to put them in one ada package, this way you can have one .ALI file ,
and the gnatlink is happy.
"

That's wrong, use the -n switch for gnatbind, that's what it is for!