* Re: Data Dictionary creator
       [not found] <4md6gn$d2@tel.den.mmc.com>
@ 1996-05-03  0:00 ` David Weller
       [not found] ` <31914A3D.5697@scitools.com>
From: David Weller @ 1996-05-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <4md6gn$d2@tel.den.mmc.com>, David Scott Urban  <urban> wrote:
>the users enter. The only one I found was dd but it was coded to run on a VAX.
>[...]
>
>---------------------------------86002120720061785001848905133

Is gnatf not working?  It supports generation of cross-reference data.

--
    Visit the Ada 95 Booch Components Homepage: www.ocsystems.com/booch
           This is not your father's Ada -- lglwww.epfl.ch/Ada

* Re: Data Dictionary creator
@ 1996-05-04  0:00   ` Robert Dewar
From: Robert Dewar @ 1996-05-04  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dave Weller asked (expecting a yes answer)

"Is gnatf not working?  It supports generation of cross-reference data."

And the answer is, yes, gnatf works fine and does indeed support
generation of cross-reference data.

If you find a case where gnatf does not work, it is a bug, please report it!

* Re: Data Dictionary creator
@ 1996-05-06  0:00     ` Erik Masella
From: Erik Masella @ 1996-05-06  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

What is gnatf and where can I find it?
Is it a gnu tool?

Thanks in advance.>

@ 1996-05-09  0:00   ` Theodore E. Dennison
From: Theodore E. Dennison @ 1996-05-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ken Nelson wrote:

> Hi David,
>
>  One of the reports created by the tool ADADL is
                                         <spit>

> Disclaimer - I'm about to work with them. Which explains
>              why I know this stuff (-;

My condolences.

--
T.E.D.