From: dewar@cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: ADA 95/Gnat Problem?
Date: 1996/04/11
Date: 1996-04-11T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Rob asks about an error encountered with

GNU Ada version 2.7.2 (80386, BSD syntax) compiled by GNU C version

now I don't know exactly what GNU Ada version 2.7.2 might mean, and
surely GNU C can't copile Ada, so this is a bit mixed up, but likely
he is referring to GNAT verion 2.07, which is truly ancient at this
stage, but not so ancient that the documentation did not contain
the email address to report bugs :-)

anyway, this particular bug was fixed long ago, I can't even lay my
hands on a version old enough to reproduce it.