From: dewar@cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: Booelan Function and sizeof operator
Date: 1996/04/10
Date: 1996-04-10T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Emanuele asks

"        I would like to know, if I can find something similar to the C
sizeof operator and  boolean functions on integer  in Ada. If
this is not the case how could I write something equal in Ada?"

sizeof correspond to 'Size in Ada

boolean functions are available on unsigned types, but not on signed
types in Ada (the effect of boolean functions on signed types in C
is implementation defined, and Ada prefers not to introduce this
particular implementation dependency).