From: dewar@cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: Ada95: The Real Job Market and College Life
Date: 1996/04/10
Date: 1996-04-10T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

T.E.D. says

"As a (proud?) holder of a B.S. degree in computer science from a
CSAB-accredited program, I can tell you I am a TINY minority among
my co-workers. So apparently we don't even expect a CS degree from
a graduating student!"

I am not sure if you are placing the emphasis on the CS degree or
the C
CSAB accreditation (many large schools do not bother with this or
other similar special purpose accreditation).

If CSAB, then sure, I would expect that. If the CS degree that is
changing. Certainly the financial industry in NYC expects CS degress
from all its new hires.