From: dewar@cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: GNU ADA Compiler
Date: 1996/04/07
Date: 1996-04-07T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Robert Weeks said

"This is where I get the error that "Seperately Compiled Generics Not
Supported". That is why I am looking for this, being that that is all we
are doing now is studying Abstraction.
"

Why not

(a) develop and edit the generic spec and body in separate files

(b) concatenate the files together to compile them, GWAda will allow
more than one unit in a single file, and in the case of generic, insists
on this arrangement.

That seems *easily* the best way to solve your immediate problem