From: dewar@cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: converting ada to html
Date: 1996/04/05
Date: 1996-04-05T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Mark said

"It has more to do with getting it installed which requires far more
work than just downloading some simple utility. I personally want to get
GNAT loaded on our machines, but I have to get the powers that be to
agree."

That's not true, as long as you have sufficient disk space, you can just
install GNAT in your own directory tree, and you do NOT need to get the
powers that be to agree. Just download the GNAT sources, and follow the
installation option to install in a specified directory. Thousands of
others have succeeded in following these instructions :-)