From: dewar@cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: converting ada to html
Date: 1996/04/04
Date: 1996-04-04T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

"I was wondering if there are any tools for converting ada source to
html documents.  I found ada2html by David Wheeler but it requires
GNAT.  Are there any converters that don't rely on GNAT?"

Why not consider GNAT to be just part of the tool? You can perfectly
well use ada2html and GNAT as a tool for achieving this conversion
whether or not you use GNAT for any other purpose.