From: dewar@cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: gnat user's guide
Date: 1996/03/23
Date: 1996-03-23T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Wallace asks

"Has anyone put together a gnat user's manual (explanation of gnatbl
command-line arguments, etc.)?"

I would not call gnatinfo.txt a "gnat user's manual", but it is reasonably
complete at least with respect to basic issues like this. The question
makes me guess that you are trying to use GNAT without having read
gnatinfo.txt. This is a definite mistake. All distributions of GNAT
come with gnatinfo.txt, so it is definitely available. It certainly
contains documentation for gnatb and other utilities!

We have under preparation more comprehensive documentation (for a preview,
look at the GNAT manuals that come with the SGI product).