From: dewar@cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: Ada binaries pretty large
Date: 1995/04/20
Date: 1995-04-20T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

On my EMX OS/2 system, the size of the executable for the null program
is about 22K bytes after it is stripped, this represents the size of
the runtime that is always included. Probably should be able to be
reduced much further than that, but we have not really looked at that
issue. Of course the actual size in memory is smaller, I am just giving
the size of the OS/2 file, which has gosh knows what in it.