From: dewar@cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: GNAT 2.04 compilation problem under Linux
Date: 1995/04/07
Date: 1995-04-07T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Good grief, when you get a GNAT BUG DETECTED box with specific instrucions
to send an error report to gnat-report@cs.nyu.edu, it seems like it mighyt
be a good idea to follow it (if you already have sorry, I did not get a
copy of your mail yet).

In fact this was a very subtle problem that is i386 specific, and did not
show up on our OS/2 port to the i386. We finally rebuilt the DOS port,
replicated it, and are now testing out the patch, so stay tuned. 2.05
will of course have this patch, but also you will be able to get the
patch in the latest readme, available by the normal email method (se
GNAT documentation).