From: tmponko@yahoo.com (tmponko)
Subject: gnatmake ".ali" file format
Date: 17 Oct 2002 10:19:29 -0700
Date: 2002-10-17T17:19:29+00:00	[thread overview]

I'm a new gnatmake user trying to gain familiarity with the data
contained in the ".ali" files produced by gnatmake. I've searched the
web using keywords={gnatmake ali format}, keywords={gnatlink ali
format}, etc., and haven't found anything beyond explaing the format
for the date/time stamp.

Is there a site/reference available that provides format details?

I'm using gnatmake on Redhat linux.

Thanks...