* Collection of Online Ada Books
@ 2005-08-12 20:49 PeterK
From: PeterK @ 2005-08-12 20:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

A collection of published Ada programming books that the authors have
generously allowed to be available for free downloads:

http://www.computer-books.us/ada95.php

Let me know of other Ada books to add.

Peter_Ktsn(at)Yahoo(dot)com

* Re: Collection of Online Ada Books
@ 2005-08-17 20:55 ` Manuel G. R.
From: Manuel G. R. @ 2005-08-17 20:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

PeterK wrote:
> A collection of published Ada programming books that the authors have
> generously allowed to be available for free downloads:
>
> http://www.computer-books.us/ada95.php
>
> Let me know of other Ada books to add.
>
> Peter_Ktsn(at)Yahoo(dot)com

I recently got news of this one:

http://stwww.weizmann.ac.il/g-cs/benari/books/index.html#ase

Ada for Software Engineers.
John Wiley & Sons, 1998. ISBN 0-471-97912-0.

But take into account the copyright permissions that I paste here for
reference:

"You may download, display and print one copy for your personal use in
non-commercial academic research and teaching. Instructors in
non-commerical academic institutions may make one copy for each student
in his/her class. All other rights reserved. In particular, posting this
document on web sites is prohibited without the express permission of
the author."

--
Ada programming tutorial: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Programming:Ada
Tutorial de programaci�n en Ada: