From: Petter <petter_fryklund@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: DDE.
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 04:09:15 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2009-04-17T04:09:15-07:00	[thread overview]

I found some references to DDE here, but unfortunatly when following
links, I ended up with a screen in german that wanted me to apply for
a mail account (I think). Maybe I should have asked Gautier directly,
but I thought that maybe someone else got benefit from the answer.

You are probably right that there are better ways to do this, but
searching the group for OLE doesn't help much. The idea of using DDE
is inspired by my interest for Tcl/Tk, which have a package for DDE.

(I have also used Gautier's excellent Excel_Writer.)