From: "Sim Con" <sicon@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Ada and 802.2/802.3
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 13:44:58 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2002-10-16T13:44:58+00:00	[thread overview]

More : surfing on the net i found something different.
The adasocket suggested before seems use winsock of windows system and
is more "internet oriented" (probably i wrong, but how use it for an ipx
transmission?).
Surfing i found an ada source code that use some pragma imported
function like

pragma Import (C, socket, "socket");
pragma Import (C, bind, "bind");

and from my limited knowledge i assume that there is somewhere an c
library with socket and bind function.
Now, this last example can help me more, since expects some library
probably related deeply with the vendor's ethernet card (or i wrong
again?) and if so, where can i find this library? Many thanx for any
help, bye!! ^_^