From: "Jeff C," <jcreem@yahoo.com>
Subject: Command Line Argument Package
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 03:44:09 GMT
Date: 2004-07-27T03:44:09+00:00	[thread overview]

I've posted a command line argument helper/utility package that I've had
around for a while. I've used it on a few small things and had intended to
clean it up some more and post it someday but it is already pretty useful.

http://newserver.thecreems.com/article.php?story=20040726220542693

The purpose of this package is to provide a cleaner way (or at least a more
fun way) to access command line arguments and to help automate the
generation of help page for the program.

There is some documentation in the header and a simple test program that
demonstrates some of the
concepts of the package. If anyone finds it useful I'll write up some more
complete docs.

It is a different approach than the GNU Getopts library (and the Similar Ada
version at http://www.adapower.com/reuse/). If you are looking for a more
traditional getopt approach, look there.