From: a2@pandamonia.us
Cc: Andrew Akers <andy@appliedlogicllc.com>
Subject: [WANTED] ADA Programmer - Pandamonia LLC
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 13:52:22 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2012-05-19T13:52:22-07:00	[thread overview]

Hey,

My name is Alexsander Akers and I run a small business called Pandamonia LLC that makes iOS apps for devices like the iPhone and iPad. We are looking for an ADA programmer who could help us port some ADA code into something more readily deployable to iOS devices such as C, C++, or Objective-C.

Please let us know if you might be interested or have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!