From: robert_s_quinn@yahoo.com (Robert Quinn)
Subject: Re: sqrt
Date: 26 Sep 2002 12:13:18 -0700
Date: 2002-09-26T19:13:18+00:00	[thread overview]

"David C. Hoos" <david.c.hoos.sr@ada95.com> wrote in message
> You really should learn to search the obvious sources of
> information before asking questions in a news group.

To be fair what is "obvious" to you may not be obvious to others.
Most of the books, tutorials, and websites I have referenced
since I have begun using Ada (2 years) do not spell out
any method for finding information.  They just present the
information.  In books and tutorials The RM is typically
mentioned in passing, as the justification for some piece
of syntax.  It took me a long time before I realized the
value of the RM for finding information.

Also, if you go to the AdaPower website, CLA is first on the
list of Ada reference materials.

Robert Quinn