From: dana@indyweb.nospam.net
Subject: Re: Looking for Ada Employment
Date: 1997/06/19
Date: 1997-06-19T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <33A884C0.5BAF@mail.us.net>, mckmark@mail.us.net wrote:

> I'm leaving the U.S. Air Force VERY soon and am now seeking employment
> in the commercial marketplace. I have a bachelor's degree and several
> years of Ada83 and some Ada95 experience on multiple OSs as well as
> experience with several other languages. I'm looking for employment with
> a company with a strong commitment to software engineering. I would
> prefer the Washington D.C. Metro area but would consider anywhere in the
> U.S. for the right position. I would appreciate any leads.
> Send requests for resume' to mckmark@mail.us.net.
>
> Your help is deeply appreciated.
> Sincerely,
> Mark D. McKinney

Dejanews!!!

I went mining it for jobs in my area and was quite pleasently suprised.
The cool thing about dejanews (http://www.dejanews.com) is that it
searches multiple newsgroups such as <your state here>.jobs,
misc.jobs.offered, alt.headhunter...  If you're flexible on location you
might just find loads of work.  I usually see several Ada jobs in Indiana!
every day.

The realy cool part is the fact that dejanews keeps posts forever (well,
several weeks is forever on the 'net!) and catchs all the posts my wimpy
ISP's server misses.

good luck.