* A welcome correction
@ 2000-12-21 23:07 dale
From: dale @ 2000-12-21 23:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dick Hamlet, the coauthor of "The Engineering of Software"
was mentioned a while back as having some inaccuracies in
his book w.r.t. Ada. Dick has just emailed me the following...

   Because you were so quick to find some mistakes about Ada
   in our new text, I was able to get the corrections
   into the second printing, which should appear in
   February.  Thanks again.

   _Dick

Good to see someone who is genuinely interested in being
educated rather than clinging to folklore. Well done Dick!

Dale

* Re: A welcome correction
@ 2000-12-22  1:40 ` mark_lundquist
From: mark_lundquist @ 2000-12-22  1:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

I would add, well done Dale!
:-)
-- Mark

In article <dale-3704A4.10074722122000@news.rmit.edu.au>,
  dale <dale@cs.rmit.edu.au> wrote:
> Dick Hamlet, the coauthor of "The Engineering of Software"
> was mentioned a while back as having some inaccuracies in
> his book w.r.t. Ada. Dick has just emailed me the following...
>
>    Because you were so quick to find some mistakes about Ada
>    in our new text, I was able to get the corrections
>    into the second printing, which should appear in
>    February.  Thanks again.
>
>    _Dick
>
> Good to see someone who is genuinely interested in being
> educated rather than clinging to folklore. Well done Dick!
>
> Dale

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/