From: dale <dale@cs.rmit.edu.au>
Subject: A welcome correction
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 10:07:47 +1100
Date: 2000-12-22T10:07:47+11:00	[thread overview]

Dick Hamlet, the coauthor of "The Engineering of Software"
was mentioned a while back as having some inaccuracies in
his book w.r.t. Ada. Dick has just emailed me the following...

   Because you were so quick to find some mistakes about Ada
   in our new text, I was able to get the corrections
   into the second printing, which should appear in
   February.  Thanks again.

   _Dick

Good to see someone who is genuinely interested in being
educated rather than clinging to folklore. Well done Dick!

Dale