From: dale@cs.rmit.edu.au (Dale Stanbrough)
Subject: Re: just beginning...
Date: 1998/11/23
Date: 1998-11-23T00:28:41+00:00	[thread overview]

   "Gwen Ricker" <gricker@writeme.com> wrote:
 > My GNAT compiler has no debugger

If this compiler is installed at your University, then I would ask
the technical people if they could install the associated debugger
as well, or just wait until 3.11 comes out (as Robert Dewar has
suggested) and then ask them to install that.

Alternatively, try doing without a debugger at all. I rarely use
debuggers, I find that putting Put_Line statements (not Put!) into
my code, and thinking to be a worthwhile alternative. Your milage
may vary, of course.

Dale