From: dale@cs.rmit.edu.au (Dale Stanbrough)
Subject: Re: coercing an integer to a string
Date: 1998/11/20
Date: 1998-11-20T02:02:44+00:00	[thread overview]

" piece of code, or both. Think how far his answer was taking me away from a
  simple and quick response. I really don't want to start a flame war on
  this, I waited a couple of days before writing anything more on this
  thread. I don't think that I will write more on it in the future."

Well i tried emailing you an answer (written with full code) but your stupid
email address was invalid.

I just noticed a *tiny* message at the bottom of your posting, which is
somewhat less than obvious, on how to change your email address to a
correct one.

If you want to avoid spam, but want people to respond to you, then at least
put obvious notes at the bottom of your posts.

Dale