From: john.conrad@cdcgy.com (John)
Subject: MSVC to Rational Apex DLL
Date: 6 Jul 2001 10:26:13 -0700
Date: 2001-07-06T17:26:13+00:00	[thread overview]

After hours of digging through every reference I could find to calling
an Ada DLL from C (including David Botton's GNAT example), I'm still
not there.  I end up with an access violation in VADS_KRN.DLL - my
guess is that it's an elaboration problem....???

Does anyone have an example of MSVC (v6) calling an Apex (v2.0.2) DLL?
 Or the Apex equivalent to the GNAT adainit() sample?