From: Jeff C <jcreem@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: ANN: Update to AdaGPGME and libgpg-error
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:49:07 -0500
Date: 2005-03-29T19:49:07-05:00	[thread overview]

Andreas Almroth wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> For those of you interested, I have updated the Ada95 bindings to;
>
> * GPGME 1.0.2 (GnuPG Made Easy C API)
> * libgpg-error 1.0 (common error message library for GnuPG components)
>
> A few of the test programs have been ported to Ada95 to verify that the
> bindings works, or at least partly. Change the makefile to correspond to
> your environment.
>
> The bindings are tested with GCC 3.4.3 on Solaris, but it should be
> possible to compile on other platforms.
>
> You will, obviously, need to install GnuPG 1.2.2+, libgpg-error 1.0 and
> gpgme 1.0.2 first.
>
> The bindings can be found at;
> AdaGPGME - http://www.almroth.com/gpgme/index.html
> libgpg-error - http://www.almroth.com/libgpgerror.html
>
> Any suggestions, comments and bugs are welcome and should be sent to
> andreas at almroth dot com.
>
> For more information on GPGME and libgpg-error, please visit;
> http://www.gnupg.org/
>
> /A

Nice!

One note..While I am a big fan of the GMGPL approach, it is not really
clear that it is entirely helpful in this case since GNUPG itself
appears to be GPL without exception...Not suggesting you need to change
the license binding but people using it (as always) need to understand
all of the license issues that are involved.