From: "Jeffrey R. Carter" <jrcarter@acm.org>
Subject: Re: CGI in Ada?
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 16:21:29 GMT
Date: 2007-03-07T16:21:29+00:00	[thread overview]

Maciej Sobczak wrote:

> Did anyone realistically practised CGI in Ada?
>
> I know about AWS, but let's focus on "regular" web server (say, Apache)
> with CGI in Ada serving dynamic content.
>
> If yes, are there any reasonable libraries for handling url
> encoding/decoding, html entity escaping, form data retrieval, cookies,
> etc.?

I still have this URL:

http://www.seas.gwu.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/adajobs/browse.cgi

This is the ACM SIGAda job site, now defunct. The "post" link is
deliberately disabled because it was being used to post spam. Unlike the
AdaIC job site (which the SIGAda home page now links to), no human was
involved in posting a job opening.

--
Jeff Carter
"C's solution to this [variable-sized array parameters] has real