From: info@irvinehosting.net (Shanon Fernald)
Subject: Programming in Ada, First Edition
Date: 20 Sep 2003 12:42:11 -0700
Date: 2003-09-20T19:42:12+00:00	[thread overview]

I have just picked up a copy of "Programming In Ada" by J.G.P Barnes.

It is the first edition I believe, with a copyright of 1982. It is in
perfect mint condition. It does not look like the book has ever even
been cracked open. There is someone's signature on the front cover,
not the author. It is a blue book with a black and white picture of a
women on the cover.

The book was penciled for 17.95, but I negotiated it for $5. Is this
thing worth anything and is anybody interested in it.

I have recently become interested in Ada because I am learning VHDL. I
think it is really a wonderful underappreciated language.

Well, thanks all. Bye.