From: "Hibou57 (Yannick Duchêne)" <yannick_duchene@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Re: Ada lives on, and so does the discussion
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 05:21:08 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2009-07-10T05:21:08-07:00	[thread overview]

On 10 juil, 13:18, Peter Hermann <s...@spam.de> wrote:
> http://www.ihr.uni-stuttgart.de/forschung/ada/resources_on_ada/
>
> see on top at News20090706

The latter says:
> Ultimately, though, the degree of difficulty can come into play, apparently.
> “I'm glad Ada isn't gone,” he concludes, “but I'm glad I'm retired.”

This is not Ada which is difficult, this is just application design
which is. It needs care and attention. Some just hide the matters, Ada
helps to clearly see it. It does create it, it simply does not hide
it, thus it let the author to properly deal with it.

On the other hand, it is possible to do things easily in Ada.... this
just needs some easy interfaces (weither or not these easy to use
interface are easy or not to create, is another question).

When things are easy, it just let you do it as-is, as easy as it is.