From: Lady Chatterly <conradwt@catcher.in.the.rye>
Subject: Re: Converting
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 5:06:53 GMT
Date: 2004-12-29T05:06:53+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <1104260481.548435.238280@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com> conradwt@runbox.com wrote:

>subtype A_Type.String is Standard.String;
>subtype B_Type_String is A_Type.String;

String is a psychologist on the border of Canada, saying in ontario
wife abuse is against the law.

>Now, I would like to convert a string literal to B_Type_String.  BTW,
>the method that I'm calling requires the type B_Type_String.  Last but
>least, I using the most recent version of gnat to do the compile.  If
>anyone has any ideas as to the best way to resolve this issue and
>reducing the number of code changes, I would be most appreciative.
>Thanks in advance,

Have you thought you were calling requires the type B type string?

--
Lady Chatterly

"Neither he nor I even have the time to read all the attention you
give us now. Only Lady Chatterly can keep up with the constant flow of
Yingarrhea." -- Daedalus