From: antoniovargas@oninet.pt (António Vargas)
Subject: Re: Graphics with ADA ?
Date: 13 Aug 2002 04:50:22 -0700
Date: 2002-08-13T11:50:22+00:00	[thread overview]

Eric

   It's good to know that it works well for others to.

   Since my last post I have received several E-mails from
people interested in the project. So, I will make a new
release with some small corrections and additions (such us
the use of truetype fonts over SDL/OpenGL) and a better
intallation process/documentation for Linux/Windows.

  Meanwhile you can send-me your sugestions by E-mail or
use the foruns of the project at sourceforge. They might
be added to the new release.

  It is a thin bindind. A Thick binding would be a good add on
in order to do Ada code in Ada style (not Ada code influenced
by the binded underlying C code). I've started something but is
far from complete.

The main advantage of the present thin bining is related to the fact
that it is very easy to port C/SDL software. You might have notice
that in the several examples of the package.

   What about a CVS based development? Would you contribute ?

Antonio M. F. Vargas
Barcelos - Portugal