From: Rod Chapman <roderick.chapman@googlemail.com>
Subject: Re: SPARK - refactoring and refinement of own state
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 01:06:35 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2009-08-20T01:06:35-07:00	[thread overview]

On Aug 20, 8:37 am, Georg Bauhaus <rm.tsoh.plus-
bug.bauh...@maps.futureapps.de> wrote:
> Maciej Sobczak wrote:
> > However, the examiner says:
>
> >    4  package body Greetings
> >               ^
> > ***        Syntax Error      : No DOTTED_SIMPLE_NAME can start with
> > reserved
> >            word "BODY".
>
> FWIW, there is a rule about Ada with-ing versus SPARK with-ing
> that explains, IIRC, that the #clauses must go before
> the package spec, in SPARK, not just the body. It's in the
> SPARK book somewhere.

Yeah - the "inherit" anno always goes on the spec.  In this
case the Examiner see the "inherit" and then expects to see
a package spec, so then objects when the word "body" appears.

We'll see if we can generate a better error message for this case.
 - Rod, SPARK Team