* I'm pleased  to announce   QtAda version 2.7.4
@ 2011-12-05  6:45 leonid
From: leonid @ 2011-12-05  6:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Announce : QtAda version 2.7.4  free edition
QtAda is Ada-95(05,12) port to Qt4 graphics library
Qt version 4.7.3(4.7.4,4.8.0) open source and qt4c.dll(libqt4c.so)
builded with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010  in Windows and gcc  in
Linux
Packages was tested with gnat gpl 2011 ada compiler in Windows 32bit
and 64bit and Linux x86  Debian 5
It supports GUI, SQL, Multimedia, Web, Netork and many others thinks.

QtAda for Windows and Linux (Unix) is available from
http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/index.html

Sources and prebuild VTK 5.9.0 and Qt 4.7.3 for win32 and x86 , you
can found on my DVD "ADASTUDIO 2011"
Torrent and eMule reference on site.

Leonid Dulman (leonid.dulman@gmail.com)

* Re: I'm pleased  to announce   QtAda version 2.7.4
@ 2011-12-05 20:30 ` Nasser M. Abbasi
From: Nasser M. Abbasi @ 2011-12-05 20:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 12/5/2011 12:45 AM, leonid wrote:
> Announce : QtAda version 2.7.4  free edition
> QtAda is Ada-95(05,12) port to Qt4 graphics library
> Qt version 4.7.3(4.7.4,4.8.0) open source and qt4c.dll(libqt4c.so)
> builded with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010  in Windows and gcc  in
> Linux
> Packages was tested with gnat gpl 2011 ada compiler in Windows 32bit
> and 64bit and Linux x86  Debian 5
> It supports GUI, SQL, Multimedia, Web, Netork and many others thinks.
>
> QtAda for Windows and Linux (Unix) is available from
> http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/index.html
>
> Sources and prebuild VTK 5.9.0 and Qt 4.7.3 for win32 and x86 , you
> can found on my DVD "ADASTUDIO 2011"
> Torrent and eMule reference on site.
>
> Leonid Dulman (leonid.dulman@gmail.com)

Thanks for this.

Do you have allready build sample applications using QtAda that
one can download and run? Either for windows or for linux?

I mean some small application that shows some of the features
of the GUI all build in Ada that one can try out?

I looked at the web page

http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/qtada/qt4/qt4ada.html

but did not see any. I see the DLL's and source code, but
I was looking at a prebuild (static prebuild) .exe that
I can download and just run without having to build anything.

Sorry if I missed it.

--Nasser

* Re: I'm pleased to announce QtAda version 2.7.4
@ 2011-12-06  8:44   ` leonid
From: leonid @ 2011-12-06  8:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Dec 5, 10:30 pm, "Nasser M. Abbasi" <n...@12000.org> wrote:
> On 12/5/2011 12:45 AM, leonid wrote:
>

> > Announce : QtAda version 2.7.4  free edition
> > QtAda is Ada-95(05,12) port to Qt4 graphics library
> > Qt version 4.7.3(4.7.4,4.8.0) open source and qt4c.dll(libqt4c.so)
> > builded with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010  in Windows and gcc  in
> > Linux
> > Packages was tested with gnat gpl 2011 ada compiler in Windows 32bit
> > and 64bit and Linux x86  Debian 5
> > It supports GUI, SQL, Multimedia, Web, Netork and many others thinks.
>
> > QtAda for Windows and Linux (Unix) is available from
> >http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/index.html
>
> > Sources and prebuild VTK 5.9.0 and Qt 4.7.3 for win32 and x86 , you
> > can found on my DVD "ADASTUDIO 2011"
> > Torrent and eMule reference on site.
>
> > Leonid Dulman (leonid.dul...@gmail.com)
>
> Thanks for this.
>
> Do you have allready build sample applications using QtAda that
> one can download and run? Either for windows or for linux?
>
> I mean some small application that shows some of the features
> of the GUI all build in Ada that one can try out?
>
> I looked at the web page
>
> http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/qtada/qt4/qt4ada.html
>
> but did not see any. I see the DLL's and source code, but
> I was looking at a prebuild (static prebuild) .exe that
> I can download and just run without having to build anything.
>
> Sorry if I missed it.
>
> --Nasser

In samples( demo.tar.bz2) you can found 109 examples from simple to
mediaplayer and ftp downloader
Leonid

* Re: I'm pleased to announce QtAda version 2.7.4
@ 2011-12-06  8:52   ` leonid
From: leonid @ 2011-12-06  8:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Dec 5, 10:30 pm, "Nasser M. Abbasi" <n...@12000.org> wrote:
> On 12/5/2011 12:45 AM, leonid wrote:
>

> > Announce : QtAda version 2.7.4  free edition
> > QtAda is Ada-95(05,12) port to Qt4 graphics library
> > Qt version 4.7.3(4.7.4,4.8.0) open source and qt4c.dll(libqt4c.so)
> > builded with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010  in Windows and gcc  in
> > Linux
> > Packages was tested with gnat gpl 2011 ada compiler in Windows 32bit
> > and 64bit and Linux x86  Debian 5
> > It supports GUI, SQL, Multimedia, Web, Netork and many others thinks.
>
> > QtAda for Windows and Linux (Unix) is available from
> >http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/index.html
>
> > Sources and prebuild VTK 5.9.0 and Qt 4.7.3 for win32 and x86 , you
> > can found on my DVD "ADASTUDIO 2011"
> > Torrent and eMule reference on site.
>
> > Leonid Dulman (leonid.dul...@gmail.com)
>
> Thanks for this.
>
> Do you have allready build sample applications using QtAda that
> one can download and run? Either for windows or for linux?
>
> I mean some small application that shows some of the features
> of the GUI all build in Ada that one can try out?
>
> I looked at the web page
>
> http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/qtada/qt4/qt4ada.html
>
> but did not see any. I see the DLL's and source code, but
> I was looking at a prebuild (static prebuild) .exe that
> I can download and just run without having to build anything.
>
> Sorry if I missed it.
>
> --Nasser

To build application is very easy
gcc -c *.adb
qt4ada <name application>
All Prebuild Windows executable are in ADASTUDIO_2011 DVD
Leonid

* Re: I'm pleased to announce QtAda version 2.7.4
@ 2011-12-06 22:47     ` Jerry
From: Jerry @ 2011-12-06 22:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Dec 6, 1:52 am, leonid <leonid.dul...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 5, 10:30 pm, "Nasser M. Abbasi" <n...@12000.org> wrote:
>

> > On 12/5/2011 12:45 AM, leonid wrote:
>
> > > Announce : QtAda version 2.7.4  free edition
> > > QtAda is Ada-95(05,12) port to Qt4 graphics library
> > > Qt version 4.7.3(4.7.4,4.8.0) open source and qt4c.dll(libqt4c.so)
> > > builded with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010  in Windows and gcc  in
> > > Linux
> > > Packages was tested with gnat gpl 2011 ada compiler in Windows 32bit
> > > and 64bit and Linux x86  Debian 5
> > > It supports GUI, SQL, Multimedia, Web, Netork and many others thinks.
>
> > > QtAda for Windows and Linux (Unix) is available from
> > >http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/index.html
>
> > > Sources and prebuild VTK 5.9.0 and Qt 4.7.3 for win32 and x86 , you
> > > can found on my DVD "ADASTUDIO 2011"
> > > Torrent and eMule reference on site.
>
> > > Leonid Dulman (leonid.dul...@gmail.com)
>
> > Thanks for this.
>
> > Do you have allready build sample applications using QtAda that
> > one can download and run? Either for windows or for linux?
>
> > I mean some small application that shows some of the features
> > of the GUI all build in Ada that one can try out?
>
> > I looked at the web page
>
> >http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/qtada/qt4/qt4ada.html
>
> > but did not see any. I see the DLL's and source code, but
> > I was looking at a prebuild (static prebuild) .exe that
> > I can download and just run without having to build anything.
>
> > Sorry if I missed it.
>
> > --Nasser
>
> To build application is very easy
> gcc -c *.adb
> qt4ada <name application>
> All Prebuild Windows executable are in ADASTUDIO_2011 DVD
> Leonid

How would one build libqt4c.so and qt4ada for OS X? I don't see the
sources for them.
Jerry

* Re: I'm pleased to announce QtAda version 2.7.4
@ 2011-12-07  6:00       ` leonid
From: leonid @ 2011-12-07  6:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Dec 7, 12:47 am, Jerry <lancebo...@qwest.net> wrote:
> On Dec 6, 1:52 am, leonid <leonid.dul...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Thanks for this.
>
> > > Do you have allready build sample applications using QtAda that
> > > one can download and run? Either for windows or for linux?
>
> > > I mean some small application that shows some of the features
> > > of the GUI all build in Ada that one can try out?
>
> > > I looked at the web page
>
> > >http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/qtada/qt4/qt4ada.html
>
> > > but did not see any. I see the DLL's and source code, but
> > > I was looking at a prebuild (static prebuild) .exe that
> > > I can download and just run without having to build anything.
>
> > > Sorry if I missed it.
>
> > > --Nasser
>
> > To build application is very easy
> > gcc -c *.adb
> > qt4ada <name application>
> > All Prebuild Windows executable are in ADASTUDIO_2011 DVD
> > Leonid
>
> How would one build libqt4c.so and qt4ada for OS X? I don't see the
> sources for them.
> Jerry

To build executable on Mac Os, you to upload c++ sources
http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/qtada/qt4/adacsrc.tar.bz2
From directory x86-32 execute script ./qt4cbuild (maybe you need to
change something on it and if compilation OK, to execute  tclsh
qt4so.tcl to build libqt4c.so
I hope you can do this. Leonid

* Re: I'm pleased  to announce   QtAda version 2.7.4
@ 2011-12-07 21:18 ` Alan Jump
From: Alan Jump @ 2011-12-07 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Trying to bring up the torrent link results in a 404 Not Found.

* Re: I'm pleased to announce QtAda version 2.7.4
@ 2011-12-07 22:04   ` leonid
From: leonid @ 2011-12-07 22:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Dec 7, 11:18 pm, Alan Jump <alan.j...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Trying to bring up the torrent link results in a 404 Not Found.

If you need, I can send DVD on yours post address. Send it to ne.
Leonid

* Re: I'm pleased to announce QtAda version 2.7.4
@ 2011-12-22 10:49 ` leonid
From: leonid @ 2011-12-22 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Dec 5, 8:45 am, leonid <leonid.dul...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Announce : QtAda version 2.7.4  free edition
> QtAda is Ada-95(05,12) port to Qt4 graphics library
> Qt version 4.7.3(4.7.4,4.8.0) open source and qt4c.dll(libqt4c.so)
> builded with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010  in Windows and gcc  in
> Linux
> Packages was tested with gnat gpl 2011 ada compiler in Windows 32bit
> and 64bit and Linux x86  Debian 5
> It supports GUI, SQL, Multimedia, Web, Netork and many others thinks.
>
> QtAda for Windows and Linux (Unix) is available fromhttp://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/index.html
>
> Sources and prebuild VTK 5.9.0 and Qt 4.7.3 for win32 and x86 , you
> can found on my DVD "ADASTUDIO 2011"
> Torrent and eMule reference on site.
>
> Leonid Dulman (leonid.dul...@gmail.com)

QtAda 2.7.4 Release 2 is now available. I added QPlugin support,
rebuild shared library in Linux with Qt 4.7.4,add new demos.
And good news : Qt 4.7.3  is now ported to eComStation(Os/2) and
precompiled binaries are available on ADASTUDIO 2011 DVD
QtAda free edition is available http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/index.html
Leonid