From: digitig <digitig@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Trying to get A# set up (and failing)
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 03:58:09 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2010-05-18T03:58:09-07:00	[thread overview]

On May 14, 2:16 pm, Pascal Obry <pas...@obry.net> wrote:
> Le 14/05/2010 15:08, Pascal Obry a écrit :
>
> > Le 14/05/2010 14:44, digitig a écrit :
> >> I've come back to this after getting nowhere a while ago -- this time
> >> on a new computer so starting again from scratch.
>
> >> I am trying to follow the instructions athttp://asharp.martincarlisle.com/
>
> > But why don't you use GNAT-JVM available with the GPL Edition of GNAT.
> > See download page athttp://libre.adacore.com
>
> Of course I meant GNAT-dotnet and not GNAT-JVM above (Note that both are
> available with the GPL compiler).

I can't get that working either. When I try to install, it tells me
that I need to install the .net SDK first. I've tried installing a
couple of different versions of the .net SDK, but still get the same
failure. So I'm back to my original question but with a different
compiler: are there detailed installation instructions for this
compiler somewhere, or can somebody give me step-by-step instructions?